The Dartts: Jubilee at Sea Cruises
March 15, 2012
We will be cruising on Rhapsody of the Seas, one of the word's finest luxury ships in the Royal Caribbean fleet. The Rhapsondy of the Seas boasts a soothing Day Spa, 6 whirlpools, many themed dining locations, indoor and outdoor pools, shopping, beautiful formal dining rooms, a fitness center, youth facilities including a rock climbing wall and more! This floating mega-resort is perfect for enjoying the magnificient ocean views and breathtaking glaciers of Alaska while enjoying great Gospel music and good Christian fellowship.
The cruise will depart from Vancouver, British Columbia and return to Seattle. The Jubilee at Sea Gospel Cruise group will be taking a charter bus from Seattle to Vancouver, BC for those who wish to fly round trip to Seattle.
Our ports of call:
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Vancouver is a picturesque city surrounded by the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the snow capped peaks of the Coast Mountain range. Vancouver is Canada's third largest city with many unique neighbourhoods to explore including Gastown, Yaletown, Chinatown and the West End. Visitors can enjoy world class shopping, gourmet meals, outstanding live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outdoor adventure and world-class attractions.
- The capital of Alaska, was founded during a gold rush in 1880. Today, the former gold-mining town counts among its riches some of Alaska's most spectacular scenery. Nestled at the foot of Mt. Juneau in the Alaska Panhandle, it faces the water from the mainland side of Gastineau Channel. Several magnificent fjords are located along the channel coast, and the majestic Mendenhall Glacier, a favorite of visitors, is nearby.
- When gold was discovered in the Klondike region of the Yukon Territory (just across the border from Alaska), it resulted in the historic Gold Rush of 1898. As thousands of gold-crazed adventurers sought the best starting point for their arduous trek, they found the deepest penetration possible by boat was at the northern tip of the Lynn Canal. This is how Skagway was born.
- Tracy Arm Fjord
- Nestled between 3,000-foot high granite walls, the narrow, twisting slice of ocean called Tracy Arm Fjord weaves through the Tongass National Forest for roughly 35 miles. The shoreline is spotted with waterfalls created by melting snowcaps and trees sprouting at odd angles from rocky outcroppings. You will have ample time to admire the landscape and perhaps catch sight of a few native animals as you cruise through this wonder of God's creation.
- Ketchikan originated as an Indian fish saltery, but the town's major growth began when it became a supply base and entry port for miners during the 1898 Gold Rush to the Klondike. Much of the town's colorful past is still in evidence, especially in the nearby Indian villages, where you'll see colorfully carved totem poles and hear the fascinating legends that surround them.
Each night you'll have the pleasure of enjoying concerts featuring The Dartts*, worship with Cody and Mandy Boyer*, and Amanda Henry. Evangelist Wendell Calder will be joining us to bring challenges designed to strengthen, encourage and grow your faith. BJ Speer of The Dartts will be your host for this relaxing and rejuvenating vacation!
You can now make your deposits on the stateroom of your choice! Choose from Interior; Ocean view; Balcony, Junior and Family suites! Prices are subject to change, so call to reserve the cabin that's right for you!
Contact Pam Farnsworth at (207) 546-7651 or firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her THE DARTTS sent you!
All prices are per person. Prices are ALL INCLUSIVE and INCLUDE: room, food, taxes, port fees, regular ship-board gratuities, and Gospel Concert admission. Prices DO NOT include airfare or any premium shore excursions.
- Interior Stateroom - now only $999**
- Ocean View Stateroom - now only $1099**
- Balcony Suites - $1799**
- Junior Suites - $1999**
- Family Suites - call for pricing
- 3rd and 4th guest in a room - $899**
There are great incentives for booking early, call Pam for more information! A deposit of $250 per person is required with the final payment due February 26, 2013.
Pam will handle the reservations for the charter bus from Seattle to Vancouver. When you book your cruise, be sure to tell Pam if you would like to take the bus to Vancouver.
YOU MUST HAVE A PASSPORT FOR THIS CRUISE!